Sunday, October 9, 2011

Can You See What I See?

Can You
Can You See What I See?
by Mumbo Jumbo
Platform:   Windows Vista / 2000 / XP
3.9 out of 5 stars(8)

Buy new: $19.99 $8.89
16 used & new from $0.01

(Visit the Best Sellers in Trivia list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

In Can You See What I See??, we meet poor Clyde Curfuffle, proprietor of Curfuffle`s Collectibles. He`s suffered a fire, a flood, and a nasty fall that`s put him in the hospital. The string of bad luck events just won`t stop, and he needs your help to save his collectibles shop! One of his favorite collectibles may sell for a lot of money, but you have to find out which one! Seymour will help you fill orders, find rare items and solve the secret code to unravel the mystery.


. Read more

Find the best price Click Here
Buy now

No comments:

Post a Comment